Walking and Running Pace and Distance Calculator
Complete any two lines, such as Time and Distance, Time and Pace, or Distance and Pace. The missing line will be calculated for you.
For distance, you can enter a number or select a popular distance from the drop down menu, including 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon.
- Pace Calculation: Enter Time (include hours, minutes, seconds with no blanks) and Distance, choose "per kilometer" or "per mile" then select "Do the Math" to get your Pace in either minutes per mile or minutes per kilometer.
- Distance Calculation: Enter Time and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds for each with no blanks), then select "Do the Math" to get your Distance.
- Finish Time: Enter Distance and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds), then select "Do the Math" to get your Time.
- The result will appear on the blank line.
More Walking Resources
- How Far Is That?: Convert miles and kilometers and see expected time at common walking paces.
- How To Predict Your Finish Time: How long will it take you to finish a 10K, half marathon, or marathon?
- How to Measure Your Walking Speed
- How to Walk Faster
- Train for a 5K Walk: This is a popular distance for charity walks.
- Train for a 10K Walk
- How to Train for Half Marathon Walk
- How to Train for a Marathon Walk
- How to Train to Walk the Camino de Santiago